TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: TV Movie: Category 6 - Day of Destruction

Re: TV Movie: Category 6 - Day of Destruction

Raymond C Martin Jr (famartin1@yahoo.com)
17 Nov 2004 18:36:53 -0800

Just an FYI, the entire meteorological community is laughing
hysterically at this movie ... it has no meteorological sense and the
physics simply don't exist in this movie.

Raymond C. Martin, Jr.
Associate Meteorologist, AccuWeather Inc.- http://www.accuweather.com/
New Jersey Expressways and Tollways - http://www.njfreeways.com/
Ray's Winter Storm Archive - http://www.njfreeways.com/weather/

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: By the time the second and concluding
part of the movie was finished Wednesday evening, I was beginning to
feel the same way. I do not know if it is possible or even likely for
all those conditions to merge in one place at one time or not, but
even one or two of them, if severe enough, could cause a lot of havoc
and problems. PAT]

Go to Next message: Jim Haynes: "Re: TV Movie: Category 6 - Day of Destruction"
Go to Previous message: Scott Dorsey: "Re: EFF: Anti-Spam Measures Block Free Speech"
May be in reply to: TELECOM Digest Editor: "TV Movie: Category 6 - Day of Destruction"