TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Vonage Tech Support Dead?

Re: Vonage Tech Support Dead?

Tony P. (kd1s@nospamplease.cox.reallynospam.net)
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 18:22:28 -0500

devilspgd@crazyhat.net says:

> In message <telecom23.550.14@telecom-digest.org>
> no_email_address@hotmail.com (Sara Garland) wrote:

>> I got an automated ticket # by email immediately, but no human yet.

> Let me know if you get a human ...

> I know what "Cheese" is, and I know what "Whiz" is...

I've had no problems getting a human the two times I've had to call
Vonage. But the hold times are on the high side.

On my last call to them I waited for 45 minutes before getting a human
being.

That was my second call. The first call resulted in me cursing them and
posting about it here. On the second call I spoke to someone who'd been
a switch tech, granted a tandem guy but still he understood that ring
voltage below 90VAC sometimes won't trigger the bells on Western
Electric gear.

So all is fixed -- unless my LNP request gets FUBAR I doubt I'll be
calling them anytime soon.

Go to Next message: Mark Reichert: "Re: What Wal-Mart Knows About Customers' Habits"
Go to Previous message: Tony P.: "Re: SBC to Announce VoIP Tests"
May be in reply to: DevilsPGD: "Vonage Tech Support Dead?"