TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Vonage Tech Support Dead?

Re: Vonage Tech Support Dead?

Sara Garland (no_email_address@hotmail.com)
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 16:59:16 GMT

DevilsPGD <devilspgd@crazyhat.net> wrote:

> Just wondering if anybody has contacted Vonage within the last month or
> so and gotten a response?

> I sent two emails (about different issues) on October 25th. I received
> ticket numbers, but no response since then

I sent them a complaint yeterday -- my *69 is stuck, telling me that the
last incoming call was six months ago.

I got an automated ticket # by email immediately, but no human yet.

Go to Next message: William Warren: "Re: Wired News: American Passports to Get Chipped"
Go to Previous message: Tim@Backhome.org: "Re: Last Laugh! Purely Spam! MY PRESENTATION TO YOU"
May be in reply to: DevilsPGD: "Vonage Tech Support Dead?"