TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: "We're From the Government..."; NSA Recs on Securing Mac OS X

Re: "We're From the Government..."; NSA Recs on Securing Mac OS X

jdj (jdj@now.here)
Tue, 09 Nov 2004 09:41:38 -0800

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 06:57:38 -0800, Justin Time wrote:

> Danny Burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote in message:
[snip]

>> Yes, that NSA:

>> Title:
>> How to Securely Install and Use Apple Computer Inc.'s Mac OS X
>> Version 10.3.x Operating System (Panther)
[snip]

> But it took them at least 30 more pages to make guesses about that
> other common proprietary operating system -- the one from Redmond Wa.
> with the longest running beta test in history.

Beta?????

I thought it was still in pre-alpha. It's still very unstable.

=-=

Go to Next message: dold@XReXXLongX.usenet.us.com: "Re: Long Distance Service in California"
Go to Previous message: Charles Cryderman: "Re: Who Sends This Around?"
May be in reply to: Danny Burstein: ""We're From the Government..."; NSA Recs on Securing Mac OS X"