TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: What Happened to Channel 1?

Re: What Happened to Channel 1?

Richie Kennedy (route56@route56.com)
Fri, 05 Nov 2004 00:05:13 -0000

Fred Goldstein <fgoldstein.SeeSigSpambait@wn2.wn.net> wrote in

> A few miles northwest of Independence, Moline County is one of those
> unusual places with *no* off-air TV coverage (Grade B) at all.

There is no "Moline County" in Kansas. I'm assuming you are referring
to the town of Moline, in Elk County.

Richie Kennedy
route56@route56.com www.route56.com
"There's always a stage and a beautiful babe to squeeze my lime..."

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I am sorry I did not catch that error
when the article was first published. Moline is a tiny little town in
a very rural county of Kansas. Here in the eastern half of Kansas
(which is where the people live, what there are of us), Elk County
is *very* rural, even more so than my own Montgomery County. I think
is is about as sparse, population-wise, as Chatauqua County which is
next door to our county. I should have corrected Fred's reference when
the article first came in. And no, they do not have *any* over the air
television signals at all, other than a 'wisp' now and then from
either Tulsa or Wichita. PAT]

Go to Next message: Neal McLain: "Re: Coffeyville Junior College and Channel 4."
Go to Previous message: Moderator@yahoogroups.com: "Anyone Use Skype on Win98? Seeking Advice"
May be in reply to: Andrea: "What Happened to Channel 1?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page