TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Last Laugh! Our Weekend Auto Trip

Re: Last Laugh! Our Weekend Auto Trip

Fritz Whittington (f.whittington@att.net)
Tue, 02 Nov 2004 15:05:41 -0600

On or about 2004-11-01 19:22, Fritz Whittington whipped out a trusty #2
pencil and scribbled:

> TELECOM Digest Editor noted in response on or about 2004-11-01 09:02
> to Tim@Backhome.org by whipping out a trusty #2 pencil:

>> Patrick Townson wrote:

>>> Over this Halloweeen holiday weekend, I took a ride with some friends
>>> through the countryside, and made a little movie for you to see.

>> Great camera work. You must have a huge film crew.

>> Really nice hills, too. What part of Kansas is that?
>> <snip>

>> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Me thinks maybe you missed the point
>> of the exercise. It was Halloween, after all. I don't honestly know
>> where the .mpeg clip came from; it was e-mailed to me a couple days
>> earlier as a joke by Lisa Minter. She identified it as 'a new guy
>> who I met when I was traveling to my grandparent's house last week.'
>> Identify it however you like, but be sure to tell the prospective
>> viewer to have their sound up loud and be watching closely when the
>> car comes out of the bushes. Can anyone read the language on that
>> notice on the screen at the very end? PAT]

> First screen: So wake yourself up like never before!
> Last screen: Coffee in convenient cans.

> Fritz Whittington

> "You need only two tools. WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and
> it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape ..."

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Thank you for that translation, Fritz.
> What language was it in? PAT]

Sorry. Obvious to me, it's German.

Fritz Whittington
Let each man exercise the art he knows. (Aristophanes, Wasps, 422 B.C.)

Go to Next message: Lisa Hancock: "Lever Voting Machines - What's Wrong?"
Go to Previous message: The Wondrous One: "Re: Last Laugh! Our Weekend Auto Trip"
May be in reply to: Patrick Townson: "Last Laugh! Our Weekend Auto Trip"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page