TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Last Laugh! Our Weekend Auto Trip

Re: Last Laugh! Our Weekend Auto Trip

The Wondrous One (trulywondrous@gmail.com)
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 10:26:27 -0600

The video clip is from an ad campaign in that started in Germany but
now there are US-English versions.

http://www.k-fee.com/de/index_center.html
http://www.k-fee.com/en/index_center.html

In my opionion, the wording of the English-language versions has been
altered from the original German, probably for cultural and marketing
reasons.

My personal bent on the translation of the clip posted is:

So wach (so awake) warst (were) du (you) noch nie (not ever) :==:
You've never been so awake.

Kafee in hohen Dosen :==: Coffee in tall cans.

{TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Thanks for that further explanation,
and I hope it helped make a nicer Halloween for you also. PAT]

Go to Next message: Fritz Whittington: "Re: Last Laugh! Our Weekend Auto Trip"
Go to Previous message: Jeffrey Mattox: "The Remodeled Telecom Web Site"
May be in reply to: Patrick Townson: "Last Laugh! Our Weekend Auto Trip"