TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Last Laugh! Our Weekend Auto Trip

Re: Last Laugh! Our Weekend Auto Trip

Fritz Whittington (f.whittington@att.net)
Mon, 01 Nov 2004 19:22:36 -0600

TELECOM Digest Editor noted in response on or about 2004-11-01 09:02
to Tim@Backhome.org by whipping out a trusty #2 pencil:

> Patrick Townson wrote:

>> Over this Halloweeen holiday weekend, I took a ride with some friends
>> through the countryside, and made a little movie for you to see.

> Great camera work. You must have a huge film crew.

> Really nice hills, too. What part of Kansas is that?
> <snip>

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Me thinks maybe you missed the point
> of the exercise. It was Halloween, after all. I don't honestly know
> where the .mpeg clip came from; it was e-mailed to me a couple days
> earlier as a joke by Lisa Minter. She identified it as 'a new guy
> who I met when I was traveling to my grandparent's house last week.'
> Identify it however you like, but be sure to tell the prospective
> viewer to have their sound up loud and be watching closely when the
> car comes out of the bushes. Can anyone read the language on that
> notice on the screen at the very end? PAT]

First screen: So wake yourself up like never before!
Last screen: Coffee in convenient cans.

Fritz Whittington

"You need only two tools. WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and
it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape ..."

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Thank you for that translation, Fritz.
What language was it in? PAT]

Go to Next message: andy janssen: "Re: VOIP and Telnet"
Go to Previous message: Neal McLain: "Re: What Happened to Channel 1?"
May be in reply to: Patrick Townson: "Last Laugh! Our Weekend Auto Trip"