TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Last Laugh! Our Weekend Auto Trip

Re: Last Laugh! Our Weekend Auto Trip

Kenneth P. Stox (stox@sbcglobal.net)
Mon, 01 Nov 2004 01:06:45 GMT

Patrick Townson wrote:

> Over this Halloweeen holiday weekend, I took a ride with some friends
> through the countryside, and made a little movie for you to see.

> I thought you might like to see it, and just in time for Halloween and
> last night's blood red full moon eclipse. Be sure and have your
> speakers turned up when you play the movie, you don't want to miss
> any of it.

> Watch it and about halfway through, as the car emerges from the clump
> of trees, look and you will see something interesting, Be sure to have
> your sound turned up, since the people are speaking sort of quietly.

Wiseguy! I see you haven't lost your sense of humor.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Thanks ... give it out wherever you
like: justify it however you wish, i.e. 'weekend auto trip', or 'I
meet a new friend' or better still, 'a new friend meets me for the
first time. Not being prepared for it, later I said to Lisa, "if you
were trying to cause me to have another heart attack, you did a
damn good job." Maybe you could justify it as 'my reaction after
I finished reading the ICANN charter for registrars.' (But find some
excuse for the bucolic scenery and the car on the road.) PAT]

Go to Next message: Lisa Minter: "VoIP Provider Presses FCC to Block Broadband Discrimination"
Go to Previous message: Tim@Backhome.org: "Re: Last Laugh! Our Weekend Auto Trip"
May be in reply to: Patrick Townson: "Last Laugh! Our Weekend Auto Trip"