TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Cingular - AT&T ?

Re: Cingular - AT&T ?

Steven J. Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Wed, 9 May 2007 18:07:21 UTC

TELECOM Digest Editor noted in response to an article
<telecom26.126.8@telecom-digest.org>, where Steven J Sobol wrote:

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Although Cingular was never an
> independent company, I think its roots were in the old Southwestern
> Bell Mobility in the 1980's. PAT]

Yes. SBMS, as well as BellSOUTH Mobility (TDMA) and BellSOUTH DCS (GSM).

Steve Sobol, Professional Geek ** Java/VB/VC/PHP/Perl ** Linux/*BSD/Windows
Victorville, California PGP:0xE3AE35ED

It's all fun and games until someone starts a bonfire in the living room.

Go to Next message: John L: "Re: Cingular - AT&T ?"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Cingular - AT&T ?"
May be in reply to: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Cingular - AT&T ?"