TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Last Laugh! Re: Shut Up About the iPhone Already!

Last Laugh! Re: Shut Up About the iPhone Already!

Tom Horsley (tomhorsley@comcast.net)
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 17:11:20 -0500

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 23:38:50 -0500, John Dvorak, PC Magazine wrote:

> These pod people are everywhere, and I'm beginning to think some sort of
> infection may be involved. Mass hysteria may also be a factor.

Hmmm ... iPod people? Has anyone ever examined the audio generated by
an iPod to see if it contains subliminal messages to make iPod
listeners into Steve Jobs personal slaves? :-).

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: And if by chance you were thinking --
hoping, praying -- that this hype would end sometime in the next day
or two, after reporters finished with a bang! telling how hordes of
buyers got their i-Phone things and the to be expected stories of how
some users 'got cheated' in the process and all that, me thinks you
have another thought coming: Once the initial rush is over with in
at least a week or two, then we will start a period of 'reviews', both
be the professional reviewers and the ad-lib blogger community. It is
going to go on and on and on, and eventually everyone with a modicum
of sense in their head will join John Dvorak (PC Magazine) in
demanding "SHUT UP ABOUT THE DAMN THINGS!" PAT]

Go to Next message: C. Benz: "Is the iPhone an AT&T Time Bomb Against Cell Users?"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Web Radio Stations Set for "Day of Silence" Protest June 26"
May be in reply to: John Dvorak, PC Magazine: "Shut Up About the iPhone Already!"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page