TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: iPhone Mania Nears Fever Pitch

Re: iPhone Mania Nears Fever Pitch

Tom Horsley (tom.horsley@att.net)
Sun, 24 Jun 2007 01:24:14 GMT

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 17:00:40 -0400
Monty Solomon <monty@roscom.com> wrote:

> LOS ANGELES - Christopher Parr won't go so far as to bring his
> sleeping bag to his local AT&T store to be first in line for Apple's
> coveted iPhone when it goes on sale next week.

I don't know ... Should I seek mental help? I just can't see anything
at all attractive about the iPhone (especially the price). There
must be something wrong with me :-).

Go to Next message: Steven Lichter: "Re: iPhone Purchase Strategies"
Go to Previous message: Lisa Hancock: "Re: We've Come So Far ..."
May be in reply to: Monty Solomon: "iPhone Mania Nears Fever Pitch"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page