TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: I Want to Pay For Basic Service and the Extras Separately

Re: I Want to Pay For Basic Service and the Extras Separately

John Mayson (john@mayson.us)
Tue, 29 May 2007 20:00:16 -0500

On Mon, 28 May 2007, lbrtchx wrote:

> Hi,

> I would like to pay for a basic service ideally as part of a family plan
> and if my son needs long distance, internet, or any other service, he would
> have to pay for it himself upfront.

> The thing is that I would like for the basic services to be always
> available.

> Is there any company offering such services?

Having looked into something similar I can say "no", at least not in
the United States. The billing doesn't work when part of it goes to
"dad", but "son" wants to add to it. All I can suggest is "dad" agree
to pay for the added service and "son" reimburse dad.

John Mayson <john@mayson.us>
Austin, Texas, USA

Go to Next message: Matt Simpson: "Re: FCC Should be Required to More Accurately Count Broadband Users"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: I Want to Pay For Basic Service and Extras Separately as Needed"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page