TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Telephone Dialing in Old Movies

Re: Telephone Dialing in Old Movies

Neal McLain (nmclain@annsgarden.com)
Tue, 22 May 2007 14:49:19 -0500

John Mayson <john@mayson.us> wrote:

> A Perfect World?
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107808/

A lot older than that, I'm afraid. I saw it when I was in college in
Ann Arbor, so it must have been before 1966. Back in the days when
the price of admission was $0.90!

Neal McLain

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: 'Tis interesting, is it not, how prices
for everything keep going up and up and up. I wish I knew how and
where and when this vicious cycle got started and what, if anything,
could be done now to halt it. There seems to no longer be any 'middle
class' in the world; just extremely rich or extremely poor. No middle
ground. How can that be cured, or should it? PAT]

Go to Next message: Louis Charbonneau: "G8 Needs Private Sector Help to End Child Porn"
Go to Previous message: John Mayson: "Re: AT&T Steps up Cingular Rebranding Ahead of iPhone"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page