TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Help!! Need Skype Phone With Web Browser

Help!! Need Skype Phone With Web Browser

bullandbearwise (peter@bullandbearwise.com)
10 Apr 2007 14:52:55 -0700

Anyone yet make a Skype (VOIP) portable phone with a modest web
browser? I need to talk and check my email but do not want to pay for
cell service.

Peter

Go to Next message: zeman: "VOIP Config Help Wanted"
Go to Previous message: Klay Anderson: "Comcast Going All-Digital"
May be reply: John Mayson: "Re: Help!! Need Skype Phone With Web Browser"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page