TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: A Stay of Execution Possible for Vonage

Re: A Stay of Execution Possible for Vonage

William Warren (w_warren_nonoise@comcast.net)
Thu, 05 Apr 2007 17:42:17 -0400

hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com wrote:
[snip]

> (I personally feel Comcast is overpriced, but the marketplace
> disagrees.)

Lisa,

Comcast is the least-cost option in my case: since their phone service
includes long-distance calling, I was able to justify their service
when Internet costs were included.

I may be the exception: my family is spread out all over the map, and we
had a high long-distance bill.

The marketplace doesn't "disagree": it's nothing personal. The
marketplace simply compensates for disequilibrium between supply and demand.

William

(Filter noise from my address for direct replies)

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: More on Internet and Patent History"
Go to Previous message: Neal McLain: "Google's Next Frontier: Television"
May be in reply to: Marguerite Reardon: "A Stay of Execution Possible for Vonage"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page