TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Phone System Recommendation

Phone System Recommendation

Wackamo (david.early@gmail.com)
30 Mar 2007 12:57:32 -0700

We are in the market for a new phone system. The company has
approximately 35 employees with 3 - 5 remote workers we want to tie in
with VOIP connections. We currently have an AT&T Partner system that
has served us very well. Our needs are fairly simple and the system
should be easy to maintain with a broad support base. We are
considering Avaya, Intertel, Cisco and 3Com. I would appreciate any
good recommendations.

Go to Next message: USTelecom dailyLead: "Fighting Back Against Google"
Go to Previous message: communicationsdirect: "CommunicationsDirect News Daily Update"
May be reply: T: "Re: Phone System Recommendation"
May be reply: Joss: "Re: Phone System Recommendation"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page