TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Information Wanted on GrandCentral.com

Information Wanted on GrandCentral.com

John Mayson (john@mayson.us)
27 Mar 2007 17:42:41 -0700

Has anyone tried the service offered by Grand Central?

http://www.grandcentral.com/

They offer a free telephone number that'll try all of your phone
numbers until it reaches you. I personally have no use for this
service, but am curious nonetheless if anyone has heard anything good
or bad. I'd be hesitant to give out my phone numbers.

John

Go to Next message: Danny Burstein: "An ISP Gets a "National Security Letter" With a Gag Order"
Go to Previous message: Sinead Carew: "Cingular Launches US Mobile Banking"
May be reply: Mr Joseph Singer: "Re: Information Wanted on GrandCentral.com"
May be reply: Steve Crow: "Re: Information Wanted on GrandCentral.com"
May be reply: Mark Roberts: "Re: Information Wanted on GrandCentral.com"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page