TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: How to Change the Time on a Mitel SX-2000 Phone Switch

How to Change the Time on a Mitel SX-2000 Phone Switch

billy.eichler@gmail.com
8 Mar 2007 14:54:13 -0800

Hey, with this daylight savings time coming up early, I'm left to
change the time myself. I can't figure how to do this, does anyone
know?

Go to Next message: JR: "Can CAT6 Cable Share Phone/100Mbit Ethernet?"
Go to Previous message: Rick Merrill: "Reverse 911"
May be reply: Mr Joseph Singer: "Re: How to Change the Time on a Mitel SX-2000 Phone Switch"
May be reply: Jonathan Williams: "Re: How to Change the Time on a Mitel SX-2000 Phone Switch"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page