TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: 1010-WINS Subway-Payphone Poll

Re: 1010-WINS Subway-Payphone Poll

Curtis R Anderson (gleepy@gleepy.net)
Sun, 04 Mar 2007 19:45:38 -0500

Carl Moore wrote:

> Web site (1010 AM radio) has "Do you use payphones in subway stations?"

> Choices:

> Yes, sometimes it's a necessity.
> No, I use my cell phone all the time.
> They have payphones in subway stations?

They do in Buffalo, as carriers like Verizon Wireless don't work
underground. I don't believe the others work, either.

Curtis R. Anderson, Co-creator of "Gleepy the Hen", still
"In Heaven there is no beer / That's why we drink it here ..."
http://www.gleepy.net/ mailto:gleepy@intelligencia.com
mailto:gleepy@gleepy.net (and others) Yahoo!: gleepythehen

Go to Next message: Reuters News Wire: "AT&T, Verizon Launch DVR Programming by Cell Phone"
Go to Previous message: Dave Close: "Re: 511 Traffic Phone Lines May Raise Crash Risk"
May be in reply to: Carl Moore: "1010-WINS Subway-Payphone Poll"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page