TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Verizon to Discontinue Analog Cell Service

Re: Verizon to Discontinue Analog Cell Service

Rick Merrill (rick0.merrill@NOSPAM.gmail.com)
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 11:23:24 -0500

hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com wrote:

> Verizon announced it will discontinue cellular analog service next
> February 2008.

> Has any of the other cellular carriers made such an announcement?

Haven't they DONE it already?

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: No, they have not, at least not
entirely. I still see a few of the older phones around town here, and
my one pre-paid cell phone still operates also. PAT]

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: A Couple Points From Recent Discussions"
Go to Previous message: USTelecom dailyLead: "Apple, Cisco Reach Terms Over iPhone Name"
May be in reply to: Sam Spade: "Verizon to Discontinue Analog Cell Service"