TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Beware of the Dot

Re: Beware of the Dot

harris13@gmail.com
6 Feb 2007 11:39:09 -0800

On Feb 2, 5:18 pm, e...@no.spam wrote:

> In article <telecom26.2...@telecom-digest.org>, Monty Solomon

> <m...@roscom.com> wrote:

>> Wireless companies and phone makers say water damage is a common
>> problem with cellphones

> So why haven't the cellphone makers done something to fix the problem?
> It's not that hard to make a phone that'd take some water without
> breaking.

> http://yosemitecampsites.com/

Just want to add this ongoing anecdote. My 15 year old son's Samsung
phone has now been through our Maytag washer's full cycle 3 times and
through the dryer at least once. We put it in the sun or toaster oven
for an hour and it starts working again 100%. Just ordered a new
battery for it as the family tries to wait out our commitment to our
wireless carrier for another 6 months.

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Criminals Are Overwhelming the Web"
Go to Previous message: Scott Dorsey: "Re: Chinese and Koreans Buying Up Old WE Test Gear For Transformers"
May be in reply to: Monty Solomon: "Beware of the Dot"