TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Don't Call. Don't Write. Let Me Be.

Re: Don't Call. Don't Write. Let Me Be.

hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com
21 Jan 2007 19:38:12 -0800

Monty Solomon wrote:

> YOUR MONEY
> Don't Call. Don't Write. Let Me Be.

> By DAMON DARLIN

> The fears of the direct marketing industry came true. Once a
> do-not-call list was created, people did register, in droves.

Unfortunately, there are too many exceptions. Non-profit
organizations and politicians can still make unwanted soliciting calls
and they do so in droves. Past contacts may call as well, and "past
contact" is a very loose definition.

Some callers simply disregard the law, knowing they'll get away with it.

Go to Next message: TELECOM Digest Editor: "More About Hell Freezing and my Dog"
Go to Previous message: Paul: "Re: Hell Continues to Freeze Over"
May be in reply to: Monty Solomon: "Don't Call. Don't Write. Let Me Be."