TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: EarthLink CEO Dead at Age 49

Re: EarthLink CEO Dead at Age 49

Curtis R Anderson (gleepy@gleepy.net)
Sat, 06 Jan 2007 18:10:35 -0500

Henry Cabot Henhouse III wrote:

> Pat --

> Another Scientologist bites the dust. Big loss to humanity!

>> Garry Betty, the president and chief executive of EarthLink Inc., has
>> died from complications of cancer, the Internet service provider said
>> Wednesday. He was 49.

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: How do you know he was into Scientology?
> Did the church ever announce him as such, or did he ever speak on
> the topic? PAT]

It was Earthlink founder Sky Dayton who was into Scientology.

Curtis R. Anderson, Co-creator of "Gleepy the Hen", still
"In Heaven there is no beer / That's why we drink it here ..."
http://www.gleepy.net/ mailto:gleepy@intelligencia.com
mailto:gleepy@gleepy.net (and others) Yahoo!: gleepythehen

Go to Next message: Steven J. Sobol: "Re: Verizon to Offer TV Shows on Cellphones"
Go to Previous message: Monty Solomon: "Attack of the Zombie Computers Is a Growing Threat, Experts Say"
May be in reply to: Associated Press News Wire: "EarthLink CEO Dead at Age 49"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page