TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Emailing to a Computer-Free Zone

Re: Emailing to a Computer-Free Zone

Henry (henry999@eircom.net)
Fri, 29 Dec 2006 07:47:58 +0200

mc <look@www.ai.uga.edu.for.address> wrote:

> Won't spam kill this thing immediately?

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I was thinking the same thing;

> I certainly would not want one of those printers around here, mainly
> because who can afford to keep the paper stocked for it. PAT]

Erm ... no.

In the original article (follow the link), it explained that this device

"... will receive messages only from those whose names and emails
are added to a list so as to prevent spam or unwanted email."

cheers,

Henry

Go to Next message: Emily: "Re: Why is Motorola USB not Blackberry USB?"
Go to Previous message: mc: "Re: Robots Will Get Same Rights as Humans"
May be in reply to: Monty Solomon: "Emailing to a Computer-Free Zone"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page