TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Police Dislike Informant's Web Site

Re: Police Dislike Informant's Web Site

Linc Madison (lincmad@suespammers.org)
Mon, 04 Dec 2006 08:30:53 -0800

In article <telecom25.403.8@telecom-digest.org>, William Warren
<william_warren@speakeasy.nonoise.net> wrote:

> Matt Apuzzo wrote:

>> The Web site, WhosaRat.com, ... has grown into a clearinghouse for
>> mug shots, court papers and rumors.

> The URL goes to a "Suspended Site" page as of 23:46Z 01 Dec.

It loads as of 2006-12-04 16:28 UTC, with this news blurb: "On
12/01/06 we were down for part of the day due to an overwhelming
number of hits, we apologize for the inconvenience and hopefully this
does not happen again. New Informant Profiles Are Added Daily!!! You
must be a member to view the site or submit profiles."

Go to Next message: ellis@no.spam: "Re: Police Dislike Informant's Web Site"
Go to Previous message: Danny Burstein: "Re: My Space.com Continues to Offend"
May be in reply to: Matt Apuzzo, AP: "Police Dislike Informant's Web Site"