TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: AVG Free edition will continue

AVG Free edition will continue

Herb Oxley (nospam4me@mytrashmail.com)
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 12:14:18 UTC

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Maybe some of you have noticed that
> Grisoft AVG anti-virus is no longer going to have a *free edition*
> after early in January, 2007. If we want to use it, we will need to
> pay for it effective after next month. PAT]

I downloaded AVG Free 7.5 last night. You must have gotten the popup
from AVG that support for version 7.1 was going to end Jan 2007. The
web page the popup takes you doesn't have a link to AVG Free 7.5, just
the payware AVG Pro 7.5 .

However if you go to http://free.grisoft.com , you'll find a download link
for AVG Free 7.5

Cheers ...

Herb Oxley
From: address IS Valid.

Go to Next message: USTelecom dailyLead: "Clearwire to Debut WiMAX in Seattle Area"
Go to Previous message: jmargolese@gmail.com: "Percent of Rotary Dial Households"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page