TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: How Do I Do Something to Phone Solicitation People?

Re: How Do I Do Something to Phone Solicitation People?

Sam Spade (Sam@coldmail.com)
Sat, 04 Nov 2006 07:15:14 -0800

Goudreau_Bob@notchur.biz wrote:

> [Please obscure my email address as usual. Thanks.]

> Nehmo wrote:

>> How do I find out what phone company 949 295 4344 belongs to?

> The reverse lookup feature of 411.com reports:

> (949) 295-4344 is a cell phone based in Laguna Beach, CA The
> registered service provider is T-Mobile USA**. Detailed listing
> information is not available.

> Regards,

> Bob Goudreau
> Cary, NC

With the usual disclaimer that the number may have been ported to
another carrier, perhaps a landline carrier, and perhaps to another
geographical location.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: In other words, nothing from nothing
leaves nothing. PAT]

Go to Next message: John Farmer: "A Followup to The Justin Berry Story"
Go to Previous message: Liz Austin Peterson: "Test of Texas Border Webcams Off to a Rocky Start"
May be in reply to: Nehmo: "How Do I Do Something to Phone Solicitation People?"