TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Internet Fax Services?

Re: Internet Fax Services?

Dave Garland (dave.garland@wizinfo.com)
Thu, 02 Nov 2006 18:56:22 -0600

It was a dark and stormy night when Mark Atwood <me@mark.atwood.name>
wrote:

> There used to be a whole bunch of internet "free fax" services, where
> you would get assigned a phone number, and faxes received on that
> number would get emailed to you. They made their money on the
> arbitrage of call settlement...

> But I can't seem to find any such services anymore. They all have
> free 30 day trials, but then require a monthly subscription fee.

eFax http://www.efax.com/en/efax/twa/productOverview still does that.
If you receive over 20 pages/month I think you get bumped to their pay
service, though.

Dave

Go to Next message: Gordon S. Hlavenka: "Re: Internet Fax Services?"
Go to Previous message: Joshua Fenton: "Re: Internet Fax Services?"
May be in reply to: Mark Atwood: "Internet Fax Services?"