TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: LF: Unlimited Long Distance Provider in NH

Re: LF: Unlimited Long Distance Provider in NH

FreedomFireCom (melemm@cognisurf.com)
26 Oct 2006 17:45:40 -0700

You're generally only going to find flat rate unlimited .. at those
prices ... with a broadband phone provider.

Here's a info on a couple options:

Packet8 ...

http://cognigen.net/packet8/?mscprez

Sun Rocket ...

http://broadband-nation.blogspot.com/2006/09/sunrocketkeep-eye-on-this-broadband.html

God Bless,

Michael Lemm
FreedomFire Communications
http://DS3-Bandwidth.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/freedomfirecom

lukus2005@gmail.com wrote:

> My girlfriend in New Hampshire is looking for a long distance provider
> that offers unlimited long distance calls for a flat fee.

> I'd like to know if there's a similar provider there to what I have
> here in Canada http:// www.worldline.ca which offers unlimited long
> distance calls for $3.95 within Canada or $13.95 including the U.S.

> The plan must include long distance calls to Canada as well.

> Any suggestions?

> TIA

Go to Next message: John Levine: "Re: Unlimited Long Distance Provider in NH"
Go to Previous message: Mark Crispin: "Re: Call for Papers: IAENG International Conference ICEE 2007"
May be in reply to: lukus2005@gmail.com: "LF: Unlimited Long Distance Provider in NH"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page