TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Vonage Trying to Reuse My SC Number

Re: Vonage Trying to Reuse My SC Number

John Levine (johnl@iecc.com)
20 Oct 2006 23:31:04 -0000

> A few minutes later, I got a call from someone named Nancy who said
> that she had just gotten Vonage service and Vonage had assigned her
> this number.

The same thing happened to me. I ported my number away and Vonage
didn't notice. For many months the only effect was that Vonage users
couldn't call me, but they eventually reissued it to a college student
nearby and I got some rather perplexed calls from her father.

I happen to know a Vonage board member, and a note to him got it fixed
in about 12 seconds, but we're not all so lucky.

R's,

John

Go to Next message: DevilsPGD: "Re: Vonage Trying to Reuse My SC Number"
Go to Previous message: Mike M: "Intermittent Caller ID Problem"
May be in reply to: Fred Atkinson: "Vonage Trying to Reuse My SC Number"