TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Our Population Hits 300 Million on Tuesday

Re: Our Population Hits 300 Million on Tuesday

Sam Spade (Sam@coldmail.com)
Sun, 15 Oct 2006 16:36:26 -0700

Stephen Ohlemacher wrote:

> By STEPHEN OHLEMACHER, Associated Press Writer

> America's population is on track to hit 300 million on Tuesday morning,
> and it's causing a stir among environmentalists.

Strange, I never hear those environmentalists complain about
the untracked 3 or 4 illegal immigrants to an apartment in many metro
areas of the U.S.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: No, we do not hear much about that; but
someone had better wake up and do something; the Census Bureau claims
that at our present rate of growth, we can expect to see the
400-million mark sometime around 2020-2025. They say the spurts of
a hundred million will get closer and closer together. PAT]

Go to Next message: Kate Holton: "Music Industry Strikes Again! 8000 New Lawsuits Filed"
Go to Previous message: jhhaynes@earthlink.net: "Re: Telephone magazine from Eighty Years Ago"
May be in reply to: Stephen Ohlemacher, AP: "Our Population Hits 300 Million on Tuesday"