TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: VoIP Attracts Small-Business Customers

Re: VoIP Attracts Small-Business Customers

Steven J. Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 22:47:46 UTC

In article <telecom25.347.8@telecom-digest.org>, support@sellcom.com
wrote:

> USTelecom dailyLead <ustelecom@dailylead.com> said on
> that big USENET thingie:

>> * VoIP attracts small-business customers
>> BUSINESS & INDUSTRY WATCH

> Has anyone else heard that some of the VOIP hardware is not fully POTS
> compatible, in that it sometimes won't support a business phone
> system? I have heard that some of them are only designed to handle
> one or two "phones".

Depends.

You'd really have to give an example of VOIP hardware that supposedly
will only support a couple lines.

**SJS, whose boss just purchased hardware for me to put in a
shiny new Asterisk PBX! :)

Steve Sobol, Professional Geek ** Java/VB/VC/PHP/Perl ** Linux/*BSD/Windows
Apple Valley, California PGP:0xE3AE35ED

It's all fun and games until someone starts a bonfire in the living room.

Go to Next message: Reuters News Wire: "Government Keeps Control of ICANN"
Go to Previous message: Carl Navarro: "Re: VoIP Attracts Small-Business Customers"
May be in reply to: USTelecom dailyLead: "VoIP Attracts Small-Business Customers"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page