TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Dish Network unsolicited calls

Dish Network unsolicited calls

Jim Haynes (haynes@alumni.uark.edu)
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 19:50:26 GMT

The phone rang this morning and I heard a recording offering me some
kind of free VCR or something. So I punched the button they said to
and was connected to someone answering "installations" for Dish Network.
Once I knew who it was I hung up and filled out the complaint web page
with FTC, since I am on the do-not-call list.

Just wondering if anybody else is getting these calls.

jhhaynes at earthlink dot net

Go to Next message: Mr Joseph Singer: "Widow Leases Phones for 42 Years"
Go to Previous message: John Riddell: "Telecom Update #546, September 15, 2006"
May be reply: Scott Dorsey: "Re: Dish Network unsolicited calls"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page