TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Best Way to Answer a Business Phone?

Re: Best Way to Answer a Business Phone?

Henry (henry999@eircom.net)
Thu, 14 Sep 2006 07:28:31 +0300

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: One other time that phones 'quit
> ringing' for a few hours was the Sunday night in July, 1969
> when the three astronauts landed on the moon.

If I recall correctly, only two astronauts landed on the moon. The
third one had to remain aboard the spaceship that was orbiting the
moon while his two comrades went down to the surface.

Cheers,

Henry

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: You are probably correct. And of course
there is now the theory which has been making the rounds for a while
which claims the entire thing took place either at 'area 51' or some
other back lot in Hollywood; that no one got even close to the Moon. PAT]

Go to Next message: Sam Spade: "Why no Name With Caller ID Number?"
Go to Previous message: NOTvalid@Queensbridge.us: "Re: ACN"
May be in reply to: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Best Way to Answer a Business Phone?"