TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: AT&T to Stream TV to Online Users

Re: AT&T to Stream TV to Online Users

Rick Merrill (rick0.merrill@NOSPAM.gmail.com)
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 17:15:10 -0400

USTelecom dailyLead wrote:

> USTelecom dailyLead
> September 12, 2006
> http://r.smartbrief.com/resp/ersUfDtusXbWuuzxjA

> TODAY'S HEADLINES

> * AT&T to stream TV to online users

What are the bandwidth numbers here? If I'm streaming TV and my
neighbors start to do the same thing, where do we run out of capacity?

Is this only over ATT fiber optics?

Go to Next message: mc: "Re: Best Way to Answer a Business Phone?"
Go to Previous message: B. Wright: "Dropping LD Carrier, PICC/Ridiculous Taxes Still Abound?"
May be in reply to: USTelecom dailyLead: "AT&T to Stream TV to Online Users"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page