TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Cheapest Verizon Business Line in Massachusetts?

Cheapest Verizon Business Line in Massachusetts?

Dan Lanciani (ddl@danlan.com)
Sat, 9 Sep 2006 15:34:39 EDT

I thought this would be easy, but Verizon's site isn't too helpful.
What is the lowest cost individual business line available in
Massachusetts Verizon territory and what is the total monthly cost?
This is be for incoming calls only, so the cheapest measured service
should be appropriate. I actually want this for an ISDN line, but the
ISDN cost is specified as incremental to the basic charges (and I know
the increments). The current charges look much too high (I haven't
seen the first detailed bill yet) so I need to figure out if they have
added extra local services that I don't want or ISDN features that I
don't want or some combination of the two ...

Dan Lanciani
ddl@danlan.*com

Go to Next message: Associated Press News Wire: "Web Site Owner Gets 7 Years in Prison for Piracy"
Go to Previous message: Paul Robinson: "Re: Caution: Unidentified Callers - VoIP"
May be reply: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Cheapest Verizon Business Line in Massachusetts?"
May be reply: Dan Lanciani: "Re: Cheapest Verizon Business Line in Massachusetts?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page