TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Phone Numbers I am Interested In

Re: Phone Numbers I am Interested In

Radium (glucegen1@excite.com)
6 Sep 2006 13:36:30 -0700

DevilsPGD wrote:

> In message <telecom25.321.5@telecom-digest.org> Radium
> <glucegen1@excite.com> wrote:

> Hi:

>> I'm looking for TDD [not TTY] numbers, fax numbers, and dial-up modem
>> numbers in:

>> 1. Stamford, Connecticut
>> 2. Switzerland
>> 3. Holland
>> 4. Canada
>> 5. France
>> 6. Russia
>> 7. Germany
>> 8. London
>> 9. Italy
>> 10. Japan
>> 11. Phillipines
>> 12. Kenya
>> 13. Greece
>> 14. India
>> 16. Belgium

> Why?

Out of curiosity and interest. Thats all.

> News: CIVIL SERVANT STAYS AWAKE ALL SHIFT LONG
> "Man, I've really got to cut back on the caffeine" he says

Go to Next message: Paul: "Re: We Live in a World of Redundancies"
Go to Previous message: Carl Moore: "Discovering Where a Number Is"
May be in reply to: Radium: "Phone Numbers I am Interested In"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page