TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Voicewing

Re: Voicewing

t@auzinger.org
2 Sep 2006 05:46:04 -0700

Marco Polo wrote:

> I am on a one year gig with Voicewing which is over in September. They
> provided me with a Linksys PAP2 Adapter for VOIP. I found a better
> deal with Viatalk but I don't know if Verizon locked this to their
> setup. Anyone know??

Thanks.

I know that VT (see my review at http://www.betterphone.org ) lets you
BYOD (bring your own device). You might also look at
http://blogs.zdnet.com/ip-telephony/?p=688. Maybe VT's customer
service can give you an unofficial pointer. The difference between
BYOD and non-BYOD is about $40. You could also get VT's box and ebay
the Verizon box, if you own it outright.

Go to Next message: Tester: "Re: VOIP Info Site"
Go to Previous message: Rick Merrill: "Re: California Eases Cable Rules, Welcomes Telephone Companies"
May be in reply to: Marco Polo: "Voicewing"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page