TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Widow of Tombaugh 'Shook Up' by Decision

Re: Widow of Tombaugh 'Shook Up' by Decision

hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com
28 Aug 2006 09:04:03 -0700

The story in the Newark Star Ledger reported that only a small number
of scientists actually voted in the official survey; that is, the
majority of scientists at the conference did not participate in the
vote.

That makes me wonder if the vote was fair.

While the scientific evidence to downgrade Pluto is strong, the
decision still bothers me none the less.

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Feds Just Can't Hack It"
Go to Previous message: John Levine: "Re: Different Area Codes, Same Rate Area, and LNP"
May be in reply to: Tim Korte, AP : "Widow of Tombaugh 'Shook Up' by Decision"