TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Telecom Re: Clueless Hollywood

Telecom Re: Clueless Hollywood

Steven Lichter (DieSpammer@Ikillspammers.com)
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 03:51:25 GMT

Ron Kritzman wrote:

> I was channel surfing the other night and caught a minute or two of a
> movie allegedly set in Chicago. In front of Wrigley Field, on the
> Addison Street side, with the famous red marquee in the background, one
> of the main characters was making a call from a Verizon pay phone! Who
> knew? Not subtle either. Big logo with the checkmark and the red Z.
> C'mon guys, if you're going to do product placement at least place it
> where it lives.

> - RK

> Emoveray ethay Igpay Atinlay otay eplyray

It could very well have been a Verizon pay phone. They have phones in a
lot of areas that are not served by them. In California, you can look
outside Albersons Supermarkets, Savon, 7/11 and a lot more.

The only good spammer is a dead one!! Have you hunted one down today?
(c) 2006 I Kill Spammers, inc, A Rot in Hell. Co.

Go to Next message: Anthony Bellanga: "Verizon and Other Payphones (re: Clueless Hollywood)"
Go to Previous message: telecomdirect_daily: "TelecomDirect News Daily Update - August 15, 2006"
May be in reply to: Ron Kritzman: "Clueless Hollywood"
May be reply: Steve Sobol: "Re: Telecom Re: Clueless Hollywood"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page