TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Arrests Made in Theft of VA Laptop Computer

Re: Arrests Made in Theft of VA Laptop Computer

Greg Hennessy (greg.hennessy@localhost.localdomain)
Tue, 08 Aug 2006 01:35:42 GMT

On 2006-08-07, Sam Spade <Sam@coldmail.com> wrote:

> I don't buy that argument at all. If he had been needed to do work on
> such sensitive material it should have been done at the office,
> period.

Being a civil servant myself, there are often times I work more hours
than I put on my timecard. When I read a post like yours, I wonder why
I do so.

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: The Hive / Can Thousands of Wikipedians be Wrong?"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Arrests Made in Theft of VA Laptop Computer"
May be in reply to: Brian Westley, Associated Press: "Arrests Made in Theft of VA Laptop Computer"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page