TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: A Tale of Two Scott Calverts and the Internet

Re: A Tale of Two Scott Calverts and the Internet

harold@hallikainen.com
7 Aug 2006 05:42:48 -0700

I had something like this happen. A friend wrote my wife, but
accidentally used hallikainen.net instead of hallikainen.org or
hallikainen.com . The friend got a response from Australia. Turns out
I have a relative I didn't know in Australia!

Harold

Go to Next message: Steven Lichter: "Re: Free AIM on Motorola V555?"
Go to Previous message: USTelecom dailyLead: "Cable Surge Slows Satellite TV Gains"
May be in reply to: Stephanie Hanes: "A Tale of Two Scott Calverts and the Internet"