TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Today's Cell Phone Companies?

Today's Cell Phone Companies?

hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com
2 Aug 2006 08:09:11 -0700

With all the mergers, could someone list today's major cell phone
companies that provide their own service (not merely piggyback off
someone else)?

Comments on telephone service quality and customer service would be
appreciated. (I do realize there are regional differences and some
places may do much better than others.)

I must admit my opinion of ALL cell phone carriers is that their first
priority is to sell service and issues about providing service come in
second. I presume their people you meet in their stores are on sales
commission and not particularly well trained or able (or interested)
to answer any substantive question. That is, they want to make a sale
and move on to the next customer, time is lost money to them. I have
yet to meet a cell phone rep in person who was decent. Over the
phone, I've dealt with some nice and smart ones and some total idiots.

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Touch Tone Grocery Shopping - Promise Never Realized?"
Go to Previous message: USTelecom dailyLead: "AOL Boosts Free Offerings in Ongoing Strategy Shift"
May be reply: Mr Joseph Singer: "Re: Today's Cell Phone Companies?"
May be reply: Paul Robinson: "Re: Today's Cell Phone Companies?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page