TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Password Enforcement Policy For Mainframes

Re: Password Enforcement Policy For Mainframes

Matt Simpson (net-news69@jmatt.net)
Tue, 01 Aug 2006 10:28:47 -0400

In article <telecom25.282.8@telecom-digest.org>, jzz
<yojo101@hotmail.com> wrote:

> What is the command to get password enforcement policy for mainframes ?

What's a "mainframe"? I hear a lot of people using that word, but
very few of them can tell me what they mean when they say it. You
will probably find lots of different machines that fit somebody's
vague definition of "mainframe", and you will probably find that they
have very different security interfaces.

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Password Enforcement Policy For Mainframes"
Go to Previous message: Barry Margolin: "Re: Password Enforcement Policy For Mainframes"
May be in reply to: jzz: "Password Enforcement Policy For Mainframes"