TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Password Enforcement Policy For Mainframes

Re: Password Enforcement Policy For Mainframes

Barry Margolin (barmar@alum.mit.edu)
Tue, 01 Aug 2006 08:50:52 -0400

In article <telecom25.282.8@telecom-digest.org>, jzz
<yojo101@hotmail.com> wrote:

> What is the command to get password enforcement policy for mainframes ?

You're going to have to be more specific than just "mainframes".

--
Barry Margolin, barmar@alum.mit.edu
Arlington, MA

Go to Next message: Matt Simpson: "Re: Password Enforcement Policy For Mainframes"
Go to Previous message: DLR: "Re: Why is Congress Considering Such Anti-Consumer Telecom Bills?"
May be in reply to: jzz: "Password Enforcement Policy For Mainframes"