TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: CallerID on Norstar NT5801FD-93 system

CallerID on Norstar NT5801FD-93 system

Cheech Chong (user@host.com)
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 15:55:18 GMT

Hello all,

Recently setup a used phone system for our office (NT5801FD-93) with
M7310 phones. The KSU supports up to 6 lines, but we only have 2
lines at the moment.

The caller id does not display on the M7310 phones, but prior to
having a phone system, the regular household phones we had connected
to our 2 lines were able to display the caller id.

Is there some programming needed in the phone system to allow the
caller id to display? I logged into the KSU and didn't see any caller
id options, but I could have missed the section. (The phone system has
the following software installed: SP 30NSE08 DR5)

Let me know if any more details are needed.

Thanks in advance,

CC

Go to Next message: Nodak: "Scam in UK: Mobile Contract Expiring"
Go to Previous message: Peter Godwin: "Internet Society Calls For Greater Autonomy for Key Organization"
May be reply: Robert Bonomi: "Re: CallerID on Norstar NT5801FD-93 system"
May be reply: Carl Navarro: "Re: CallerID on Norstar NT5801FD-93 system"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page