TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Caution: Unidentified Callers

Re: Caution: Unidentified Callers

Anthony Bellanga (anthonybellanga@notchur.biz)
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 21:14:27 -0600

PAT - DO NOT display my email address anywhere in this post! Thanks.

agreatnate@gmail.com wrote:

> I have gotten a call on my cell-phone from 303-720-1234 also,
> it was a recorded message in Spanish that I couldn't understand.
> I have gotten this same message three times now, always from a
> different number most recently from 351-460-1234.

FWIW, I looked up the 351-460 central office code in Neustar NANPA's
website, and there is no such 351-460 code presently assigned! :(

The 351 area code overlays the 978 area code in northeastern
Massachusetts, outside of the Boston and vicinity Metro area. There are
very few 351-NXX central office codes currently assigned or
active. But 351-460 is NOT currently assigned.

This is obviously some kind of telemarketer or worse, scam artist,
trying to avoid detection! :(

Go to Next message: Neal McLain: "Re: Coverage Areas of FiOS?"
Go to Previous message: Anthony Bellanga: "Re: Color 3 Slot Payphones; Phones on Brady Bunch"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page