TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Multi-Line Cordless Phone System

Multi-Line Cordless Phone System

Grip (grip@cybermesa.com)
25 Jul 2006 15:23:19 -0700

I'm looking for a small business solution and I've come across two
systems, the Panasonic KXTG4000 and the RCA 25450 each of which
appears to fill my basic needs. Those needs are a multiple line (3 in
our office) cordless phone which workers can clip onto their belts and
use a headset with during the course of the day. My questions, if you
choose to answer them are:

Have you had any experience with these systems, good or ill?

Do either one of these have the ability to intercom or page handsets
(a specific one or all) from another handset or the base station?

Thanks,

Go to Next message: absinthe: "Broadband RSS Feed"
Go to Previous message: Wesrock@aol.com: "Re: NYC 1975 CO Fire -- Supposed it Happened Today?"
May be reply: DLR: "Re: Multi-Line Cordless Phone System"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page