TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Coverage Areas of FiOS?

Re: Coverage Areas of FiOS?

DLR (news23@raleighthings.com)
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 03:46:59 -0400

>> Do you know of any web link to check the latest coverage areas for
>> Verizon's FiOS?

>> Verizon website can search on phone number or address but I could not
>> find anything to show which cities, which parts of the cities, esp. in
>> Texas (e.g. Dallas metroplex).

>> Who provides fiber with at least 10 Mbps in San Antonio?

> Since the list changes weekly I suggest you call your local office, and
> let us know what you find out!-)

And just how would you do that? Call your "local" office? Surely
Verizon has gone to regional call centers where any call to them is
routed to the next free rep somewhere on the planet. The only way to
call anyone local here in BellSouth country is to get a business card
from a tech with a their cell number on it.

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Coverage Areas of FiOS?"
Go to Previous message: DLR: "Re: NYC 1975 CO Fire -- Supposed it Happened Today?"
May be in reply to: maruk2@hotmail.com: "Coverage Areas of FiOS?"